|The use of this site must be in accordance with our terms and conditions of use as documented on this page. Please read this if you want to use our web site.
|1. These terms & conditions set out the terms between you the user and FreeStuffSearch.co.uk a web site owned and operated by Ram One Ltd.
2. By using this website and any service provided within constitutes acceptance of these terms & conditions in full.
3. If you do not agree with any aspect of these terms and conditions then please do not use this web site.
4. FreeStuffSearch is only intended for use by individuals who are 16 yrs or older.
5. We reserve the right to restrict or remove your access to this website if we deem that you have breached these terms and conditions. We do not have to provide an explanation for any restriction or removal of service.
6. We cannot be held responsible for any loss, damage or distress that may occur from the use of this site. All content and outbound links are provided for entertainment purposes and use of this site is strictly at your own risk.
7. You may access the content, information and services contained within our website for personal use only.
8. This website design, layout, content, images, scripts or text cannot be copied, edited or otherwise manipulated without our express prior written permission.
9. You must not place this website within the frame-set of another site or download, copy or publish this web site via an intranet.
9. All content on this web site including but not limited to databases, graphics, buttons, icons, logos, layouts, scripts and look & feel are the sole property of FreeStuffSearc.co.uk and are protected by our copyright, unless expressly acknowledged as otherwise.
10. This web site provides facilities for user feedback and content submission, also known as user-generated content. By submitting any content or feedback to us on this web site you are graningt us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive and royalty-free license to use, distribute, edit, translate and repurpose such content, as we require, including sub-licensing to other parties.